CLARK COUNTY — Northbound lanes of Interstate 65 in Clark County were closed for more than six hours Wednesday as crews cleaned up after a crash involving two semis.
JEFFERSONVILLE — The Jeffersonville Police Department recently responded to two critical incidents within 48 hours calling for the SWAT and Critical Incident Negotiation teams — one involving a hostage and the other with a direct threat to police.
JEFFERSONVILLE — Two suspects were arrested over the weekend after police say they impersonated detectives to try to solicit money from residents.
SELLERSBURG — A woman whose body was found in the Sellersburg park Monday morning has been identified as 22-year-old Madison E. Zearing, a Clark County resident.
NEW ALBANY — A New Albany man arrested Monday in connection with his wife’s death is being held in Floyd County jail without bond until charges are filed later this week.
NEW ALBANY — 8:02 p.m. UPDATE: The Silver Alert for a 14-year-old Kamryn Bowman has been canceled, according to a news release.
NEW ALBANY — A suspect has been arrested and charged with murder after police found a man dead outside a New Albany home Monday night.
CLARK COUNTY — A Louisville man has been charged with attempted murder after police say he fired shots at a woman and child with other members of the public outside a Clarksville department store Friday.
This Week's Circulars
Visitation: 3:00 pm to 8:00 pm, Monday, October 26, 2020, Newcomer Cremations, Funerals & Receptions (New Albany). Funeral Service: 11:00 am, Tuesday, at the funeral home. www.NewcomerKentuckiana.com
- Silver Creek board approves $30 million budget
- New Albany man upset over missing political signs
- Two suspects arrested for impersonating police in Jeffersonville
- Starlight Coffee Co. adding fourth location, this time in Sellersburg
- Here's where to vote early in Clark and Floyd counties
- Clark, Floyd heading in “wrong direction” as COVID cases rise, health officials say
- UPDATE: Sellersburg home destroyed in early morning fire
- HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL: Dragons achieve perfection
- Project underway to relocate "Poor Farm" cemetery at River Ridge site
- Early voting breaking records in Southern Indiana