I felt compelled to write and offer my comments regarding two recent letters to the editor concerning the periodic column by John Krull, director of Journalism at Franklin College.
July of last year, we had a wooden fence installed by a professional establishment. Within weeks our precious fluffy, all white West Highland Terrier, Angus, was deathly sick with something we had never heard of before, hyperplastic dermatosis. Angus’ personal physician (the veterinary docto…
I wanted to get a response on why the News and Tribune considered the House vote to impeach President Trump breaking news on 12/18 but the acquittal not worthy of even a mention, let alone front page news?
Clarksville has taken a wrong turn with its Brown’s Station Way road project. Spending just under $17 million to solve problems that don’t exist is the wrong course of action in my opinion.
Typing the words “THANK YOU” in all caps still doesn’t adequately convey how deeply I appreciate the service and commitment to this community that the Honorable Judge Susan Orth has modeled for decades. She models her genuine compassion for others, in her courtroom and in the community. Her …
As an American patriot I feel the need to comment on at least one statement from the dozens I’ve heard during the impeachment trial in the Senate. I believe it was defense attorney Jay Sekulow who said after the American public see and hear all the facts they can vote their conscience in Nov…
The Indiana State Department of Health (ISDH), in partnership with the Truth Initiative, has announced a text message program to help Indiana teens and young adults who want to quit vaping.
This Week's Circulars
Visitation, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. February 29, 2020 at Newcomer New Albany. Service follows at 1 p.m. at the funeral home. Burial, St. Mary's Cemetery, Floyds Knobs.
Patricia Gay Leigh, 78, mother of Tom Leigh, passed February 20, 2020. The family will celebrate her life privately. Kraft Funeral Service, Charlestown Road Chapel, entrusted with arrangements.
- Two charged with stealing $10K + in merchandise from grocery store
- GUEST COLUMN: School safety more than cops and locks
- NOW AND THEN: The wonders of the '90s under Clarksville's big top mall
- Police seeking information on woman who jumped from bridge
- Former IU Southeast volleyball coach among 4 killed in car crash
- Crews search Ohio River for woman who jumped off bridge
- Southern Indiana hospice nurse charged with medical fraud
- Woman to plead guilty to child exploitation, child pornography in 2018 case
- Georgetown officer seeking damages for defamation and civil rights violations
- Two injured in New Albany wreck