New Albany native and former Bulldog Romeo Langford was drafted by the Boston Celtics in the first round of the NBA Draft. He is the only player from Floyd County ever to be drafted in the first round and the second New Albany High School graduate ever drafted to the NBA.
This Week's Circulars
Lester C. Bottorff Jr., 87, passed away Saturday, July 13, 2019 at Westminster Village. He was retired from Colgate. Lester was a member of CCCC, VFW, American Legion, Moose Lodge, FOE. He was also a member of Sacred Heart Catholic Church. Lester served in the U.S. Air Force during the Korea…
Hiram Eull "Wally" Wallace, 91, went to be with the Lord on December 27, 2018. This gifted and beloved gentleman was a shining example of a loving patriarch, husband, father, grandfather, great-grandfather, and cherished friend to so many. Wally leaves behind a legacy of selfless character, …
Juanita M. Glasscock, 74 of Charlestown passed away on Friday. Funeral services will be held on Tuesday at 1:00 P.M. at Grayson's in Charlestown. Visitation after 11:00 A.M. Tuesday.
Celebration of Life: 12 Noon Monday: Market Street Chapel of Naville & Seabrook Funeral Homes. Visitation: 12 - 6 PM Sunday and 10 AM - 12 Noon Monday.
Visitation will be 4-8 p.m. on Monday July 15, 2019 at Kraft Funeral Service, 2776 Charlestown Road. Funeral Services is Tuesday at 2:00 p.m. at the funeral home.
- Arrest made after Jeffersonville noise dispute boils over
- Arrest made in fatal shooting at Jeffersonville tire shop
- Destructive black carp found near Indiana waterways
- Southern Indiana responds to effects from marijuana-legal states
- Ouster of some hotel residents early sparks protest in Clarksville
- Goshen girl takes on calf project as final wish
- UPDATE: Suspect faces felony charges in Jeffersonville stabbing Thursday
- Victim in Wednesday shooting at tire store identified
- UPDATE: Family members identify man fatally shot in Jeffersonville
- Luxury apartments, retail planned for Woerner Avenue in Clarksville