Shopping in yesteryear meant always heading downtown or later to the mall. Nowadays, there are many more options where to spend your money.
This Week's Circulars
Visitation, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. February 29, 2020 at Newcomer New Albany. Service follows at 1 p.m. at the funeral home. Burial, St. Mary's Cemetery, Floyds Knobs.
Patricia Gay Leigh, 78, mother of Tom Leigh, passed February 20, 2020. The family will celebrate her life privately. Kraft Funeral Service, Charlestown Road Chapel, entrusted with arrangements.
Charlotte Lee (Frick) Roberts, 74, of Floyds Knobs, Indiana, passed away on Wednesday, February 19, 2020. She retired from Kentucky Farm Bureau and also enjoyed country line dancing. Charlotte was a member of St. Mary of the Knobs Catholic Church. She was born on June 2, 1945 in Okolona, Ken…
- Police seeking information on woman who jumped from bridge
- GUEST COLUMN: School safety more than cops and locks
- Southern Indiana hospice nurse charged with medical fraud
- Crews search Ohio River for woman who jumped off bridge
- New Albany intersection along Charlestown Road to be rerouted
- NOW AND THEN: The wonders of the '90s under Clarksville's big top mall
- Former IU Southeast volleyball coach among 4 killed in car crash
- Jeffersonville couple celebrates 65 years of marriage
- Georgetown officer seeking damages for defamation and civil rights violations
- Woman to plead guilty to child exploitation, child pornography in 2018 case