Families typically look forward to summertime, when the kids are out of school and they all can pile in the car or board a plane en route to their vacation destination. This year, as we emerge from the coronavirus pandemic, some people may be more hesitant to spend money or venture too far. Others, however, are already packing their bags and making care arrangements for family pets.
This Week's Circulars
Thomas Joseph McKinley, 89 years of age passed away at his home on July 1, 2020. He was born on March 13, 1931 in New Albany, Indiana to the late Homer and Mary Olivia (Ems) McKinley. Tom was a United States Army veteran of the Korean War and was the former owner and operator of McKinley and…
Dorothy Lynn "Dot" Richardson, 81, of New Albany, Indiana, passed away on Monday, July 6, 2020. Dot was a member of New Beginnings Church in New Albany, a former member of MCC in Louisville, and the BPW Hoosiers Softball League. She loved UofL basketball, completing jigsaw puzzles, her churc…
- Longtime Clark County community health advocate dies
- Prosecutor: Fatal shooting of Malcolm Williams by trooper justified
- Henryville/Borden School Corp. approves reopening plan
- New Albany resolution would encourage wearing of face coverings in public
- Statue of escaped slave turned Civil War nurse vandalized in New Albany
- Hot dog shop to open in downtown Jeffersonville
- Fistful of Tacos opening brewpub in New Albany
- Victim of fatal dog attack identified
- Floyd commissioners support 2nd Amendment, stop short of 'sanctuary'
- Silver Creek reopening plan includes virtual option, face mask policies
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.