INDIANAPOLIS — A complex police reform bill with bipartisan support passed unanimously in a House committee Tuesday.
This Week's Circulars
Noel H. Frakes, 85, of New Albany, Indiana passed away Wednesday, January 20, 2021 at his home. He was born on October 6, 1935 to the late Howard S. and Crystal Ione Miller Frakes. Noel was retired from General Electric and was a member of St. Marks United Church of Christ in New Albany. He …
Celebration of Life: 3 PM Sunday, January 24, 2021. Visitation: 1-3 PM Sunday. Survivors: Sons: Steve(Deneen), Gary(Santa) and Scott(Andrea), Brother: Ronnie Dierking(Joyce), 4 Grandchildren, 1 Great Grandchild.
Jerome Matthew Dattilo, 87, Clarksville, IN, died peacefully at home on January 19, 2021. Born on February 11, 1933 in Louisville, KY, to Jim and Edna Dattilo, he served in the US Navy on active duty during the Korean War and remained in the Navy Reserve until after the Cuban Missile Crisis …
- Indiana GOP lawmaker pushes bill to prevent renaming of state, cities, including Clarksville
- New Clarksville redevelopment director Langford looks ahead optimistically
- BOYS' BASKETBALL ROUNDUP: Pioneers edge Red Devils
- BOYS' BASKETBALL: Heidbreder helms Floyd's improbable comeback
- Residents, pets displaced after Wednesday fire in Jeffersonville
- 50 years a nurse, 22 at Baptist Health Floyd, this is her last
- Floyds Knobs Goodwill store opens in new location
- COVID-19 claims another life in Clark County
- Sellersburg hosting workshops over water, sewer increases
- New Albany City Council resolution condemns attack on U.S. Capitol