In these pages, it is our goal to highlight team and individual accomplishments for a wide variety of Clark County and Floyd County athletic endeavors. We certainly focus on high school athletics, in addition to college sports — from IU Southeast locally to Indiana University, University of Louisville and beyond — and professional sports of interest to our readers.
This Week's Circulars
Memorial Service for Gary Winburn: 12 noon on Friday, Sept. 20, 2019 at Legacy Funeral Center, 921 Main St. Jeffersonville, IN. Visitation: Friday from 10 a.m. - 12 noon.
Vicki L. Whittinghill Burton Tyree, 57, passed away on Friday, 13, 2019. She worked in the legal field for over 20 years. Vicki enjoyed spending time with her family, especially her grandchildren, who meant the world to her. Vicki was caring, strong, loving and most of all selfless. Visitati…
Jenell Humphrey Brown, 84, of New Albany, passed away September 15, 2019 at Sellersburg Healthcare. She was born on August 13. 1935 in Savannah, Georgia to the late Leo and Irene Carr Humphrey. She was retired from Philip Morris. She is survived by her husband, Leroy Brown; four children, Ja…
- UPDATE: Georgetown police chief, sergeant put on paid administrative leave
- Charlestown announces 120 acre regional sports park
- New park named Shirley's Arbor coming to Jeffersonville
- New Albany set to open first new hotel in over 20 years
- Woman found dead Monday in New Albany identified
- Two women charged with staging robbery at Sellersburg business
- FOOTBALL: Floyd Central's Wenkers Wright owns the night
- Jeffersonville leaders react to proposed riverfront complex
- Police: Henryville woman left kids at home while she went to Tennessee
- Charlestown plans for apartments, retail along Ind. 62