This Week's Circulars
Agnes Mae Schmidt died July 10, 2020. She is survived by her son, Gary Schmidt (Judith); five granddaughters; and a great-grandson. Per the family's request, all services will be private.
Margaret Pfister 96, Died July 7, 2020. Visitation is Sun. July 12 from 11 am-2 pm. with service at 2 pm all at E.M. Coots' Sons Funeral Home.
Rita Karnes, 88, passed away Wednesday at her home. Visitation, Market Street Chapel of Naville & Seabrook Funeral Homes, Monday, July 13, 2-6 p.m. Service, Tuesday, 10 a.m.
A graveside service with full military honors for James Brian Powell, will be at 11 a.m. on Tuesday, July 14, 2020, at Greenville Greenlawn Cemetery in Greenville, IN. www.NewcomerKentuckiana.com
- Longtime Clark County community health advocate dies
- Prosecutor: Fatal shooting of Malcolm Williams by trooper justified
- 'Back the Blue' rally planned Sunday in Jeffersonville
- Henryville/Borden School Corp. approves reopening plan
- New Albany resolution would encourage wearing of face coverings in public
- Fistful of Tacos opening brewpub in New Albany
- New Albany manufacturer offering drive-thru job fair
- Hot dog shop to open in downtown Jeffersonville
- Floyd commissioners support 2nd Amendment, stop short of 'sanctuary'
- Silver Creek reopening plan includes virtual option, face mask policies
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.