This Week's Circulars
Joseph D'Aurora, 76 years of age, of New Albany, died Monday, November 18th, 2019 with his family at his side. He was born December 6th, 1942 in Steubenville, Ohio to the late Vito and Yolando (Lucci) D'Aurora, and was a retired commercial Airline Pilot/Captain after 36 years of service with…
Celebration of Life: 10 AM Friday: November 22, 2019: Market Street Chapel of Naville & Seabrook Funeral Homes(1119 E. Market St.). Visitation: 12 Noon - 8 PM Thursday.
Mr. Herman E. LaDuke, 76, of Okolona. Visitation 1pm-8pm on Tuesday, November 19, 2019 and funeral on Wednesday at 12 noon at Schoppenhorst, Underwood and Brooks Funeral Home. www.subfuneralhome.com
China has set video game curfews for children and teens, who under new rules cannot play games online between 10 p.m. and 8 a.m. weekdays and are limited to 90 minutes daily. On weekends and holidays, they can play for up to three hours a day.
WAVE 3 News Weather
- Floyd County residents concerned about rapid growth near Georgetown
- Coffey disputes New Albany mayoral vote totals
- Clarksville seeks public input for 600-acre corridor study
- New restaurant in the works near Jeffersonville's Big Four Station Park
- Downtown Jeffersonville condos showcased to public for first time
- NEW: Clark County judges react to Indiana Supreme Court decision
- Treva Hodges secures two more votes in Charlestown mayor's race
- UPDATE: Police say 11 people used code to try to smuggle drugs into jail
- Work on Lancaster Lofts project in New Albany delayed
- BOYS' BASKETBALL PREVIEW: Bulldogs confident a big year is ahead