Bennie Day (Anderson): The Jeffersonville graduate is a senior outfielder on the baseball team. Day was recently named a first-team All-Heartland Collegiate Athletic Conference selection. During the HCAC regular season, he hit .263 with 16 RBIs while stealing 14 bases and scoring 21 runs. He also had a .346 on-base percentage and .347 slugging percentage in league games. Day finished his career with a perfect 1.000 fielding percentage. He was perfect on all 87 chances this past season and 112 in his career, which left him two chances shy of the school record for most career chances with an unblemished fielding percentage.
This Week's Circulars
A look at those lost in March, 2021
Donna M. Seifried, 78, passed away on Friday, June 11, 2021, at her home surrounded by family. She was a receptionist at Price Waterhouse Coopers, a member of Sacred Heart Catholic Church, and a native of Salina, KS. She is survived by her husband William "Bill" Seifried of Jeffersonville, I…
Billionaire Jeff Bezos has announced that he will be aboard the New Shepard on July 20, when the rocket ship's first crewed flight launches into space. The rocket is made by Bezos' space company, Blue Origin. "Ever since I was five years old, I've dreamed of traveling to space," Bezos, 57, said on Instagram.
WAVE 3 News Weather
- Former Harrison County officer pleads guilty to child exploitation, voyeurism
- Man charged with murder in Clarksville woman's death
- New Albany City Councilman Pat McLaughlin dies at age 64
- Police ID woman shot to death in her Clarksville home
- Councilman Pat McLaughlin remembered for his kindness, humor and love of New Albany
- Louisville guitarist dies on stage; bands use prize money to pay for funeral arrangements
- Views differ on graduation controversy at Clarksville board meeting
- Six from Southern Indiana compete in Miss Indiana, Miss Indiana's Outstanding Teen
- Floyd County property owner in dispute with homeowners association
- Employees at Jeffersonville company voting on union representation