Henry Lang (Centre): The Floyd Central graduate is a sophomore on the men's swim team. He recently helped the Colonels to a third-place finish in the Southern Athletic Association Championships. Individually, Lang finished sixth in the 200-yard freestyle and seventh in the 500 free. He was also on Centre's fourth-place finishing 400 freestyle relay team.
This Week's Circulars
A look at those lost in March, 2021
Mary Jennie Dold, 100, passed away Wednesday, May 5, 2021 at Azalea Hills Assisted Living surrounded by her family. She was born in Madison, IN. She was preceded in death by her husband, George M. Dold and her parents, Frank and Katherine Bloom Niesse. Survivors include her son, Steve Dold (…
Larry "Joe" Cooke, 67, passed away on Tuesday, May 4, 2021 at his home. He retired from Ford Motor Company and was a member of Alcoholics Anonymous. Joe loved people and enjoyed playing golf in his free time. He was preceded in death by his father, Colen Gene Cooke, brother, William "Bill" C…
Joe Biden faced big challenges when assuming the presidency in January, among them a surging pandemic, a sharply divided Congress and nation, and an immigration crisis. Since taking office, Biden has proven to be a big-spender — he signed into law a $1.9 trillion COVID-19 relief bill and is proposing a $1.8 trillion investment in children, families and education. He's also re-engaged climate change and announced an end to our 20-year war in Afghanistan.
WAVE 3 News Weather
- Reports detail history of issues at New Albany nursing homes
- New Albany's Rondale Moore goes in 2nd round of NFL Draft
- Newborn baby safely surrendered at Clarksville Safe Haven Box
- Home for fathers in recovery opens this weekend in Clarksville
- HORSE RACING: Hot Rod Charlie took interesting road to the Kentucky Derby
- New Albany police searching for bank robbery suspect
- Newborn baby left in Safe Haven box at Clarksville Fire Station
- Moore vetoes Jeffersonville sewer ordinance, says council measure won't raise enough funds
- BOYS' TRACK & FIELD: Twenty-four athletes to watch entering the homestretch
- Jeffersonville council begins addressing $1 million cut
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.