Luke Gohmann (Marian): The Floyd Central graduate, a 6-6 junior forward on the men’s basketball team, came off the bench to score a team-high — and career-high — 16 points in the Knights’ 78-56 victory over Rio Grande on Tuesday night. Gohmann was 4 for 4 from the field, including 2 of 2 from 3-point range, and 6 for 6 from the free throw line. He also snared five rebounds and recorded one steal in 20 minutes of action. Gohmann and the 12th-ranked Knights (3-0) will host No. 3 Indiana Wesleyan at 1 p.m. Saturday.
This Week's Circulars
Carol "Jeannie" Bowers Hebner, 64, passed away Sunday, November 22, 2020 at her home. She was a retired design technician at Versa Designed Surface. Jeannie was a native of Mansfield, OH. She is survived by her husband, Joseph D. Hebner of Jeffersonville, IN; sons, Joseph P. Greenawald of Ca…
Louie Diehl, 85, father of Pam Osborn (Scott), retired GE employee, and Army Veteran, passed away November 22, 2020. Arrangements under direction of Kraft Funeral Service. www.kraftfs.com
As the number of COVID-19 cases and deaths continue to rise dramatically, U.S. health officials are cautioning people to refrain from traditional Thanksgiving gatherings that bring together family and friends from outside individual households. They urge people to stay home and visit family virtually.
WAVE 3 News Weather
- $2.2 million Hoosier Lotto jackpot hit in Southern Indiana
- Community remembers Rock Creek teacher Melinda Roellig
- Jeffersonville gives Vintage Fire Museum six months to vacate building
- NBA: Newest Pacer has Jeffersonville roots
- Charlestown man arrested for child pornography, molestation
- Southern Indiana mom working to 'start over, start fresh'
- Clark County announces restrictions on restaurants and bars
- Local hospitals issue advisory amid surge in COVID-19 cases
- Habitat for Humanity Clark/Floyd welcomes Stover family to new home in Clarksville
- VOLLEYBALL NOTEBOOK: Trio of locals garner All-Star honors