Miles Frazier (Kentucky Wesleyan): The Floyd Central graduate is a rising sophomore defensive back on the football team. He was named to the Great Midwest Conference’s All-Academic team.
This Week's Circulars
Dr. Larry Joe Moore, age 72, of Hanover, Indiana was born August 3, 1948 in Floyd County, Indiana. He graduated from New Albany High School in 1966 and went on to receive his Bachelor of Arts in Economics with honors and distinction at Indiana University in 1970. On June 14, 1970, he married…
On Wednesday, Gov. Eric Holcomb announced he would extend Indiana's Stage 5 reopening status and the mask mandate for Hoosiers through at least Nov. 14. The mask requirement had been set to expire Saturday, Oc. 17. Holcomb cited increasing COVID-19 cases and hospitalizations among the reasons for the extension.
WAVE 3 News Weather
- Silver Creek board approves $30 million budget
- Two suspects arrested for impersonating police in Jeffersonville
- Starlight Coffee Co. adding fourth location, this time in Sellersburg
- New Albany man upset over missing political signs
- Here's where to vote early in Clark and Floyd counties
- UPDATE: Sellersburg home destroyed in early morning fire
- Clark, Floyd heading in “wrong direction” as COVID cases rise, health officials say
- HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL: Dragons achieve perfection
- Project underway to relocate "Poor Farm" cemetery at River Ridge site
- Clarksville fire station receives Safe Haven Baby Box