Philip Archer (Southern Illinois): The Floyd Central graduate, a senior first baseman on the baseball team, hit .344 with five doubles, one triple, one home run and 18 RBIs while starting 18 games for the Salukis. He also tallied a .500 slugging percentage and .430 on-base percentage while ranking third in the Missouri Valley Conference in hits (22). He recently received his B.S. degree in Sports Administration and will return to SIU for his final season next year.
This Week's Circulars
Dorothy Lynn "Dot" Richardson, 81, of New Albany, Indiana, passed away on Monday, July 6, 2020. Dot was a member of New Beginnings Church in New Albany, a former member of MCC in Louisville, and the BPW Hoosiers Softball League. She loved UofL basketball, completing jigsaw puzzles, her churc…
Washington wants students back in school this fall, despite the coronavirus pandemic. Education Secretary Betsy DeVos told governors during a news conference that she wants schools "fully operational" when the 2020-21 school year starts. President Trump followed up with a threat to pull federal funding for schools that don't bring their students back for in-person instruction, the Associated Press reported.
WAVE 3 News Weather
- Longtime Clark County community health advocate dies
- Prosecutor: Fatal shooting of Malcolm Williams by trooper justified
- Henryville/Borden School Corp. approves reopening plan
- New Albany resolution would encourage wearing of face coverings in public
- Statue of escaped slave turned Civil War nurse vandalized in New Albany
- Hot dog shop to open in downtown Jeffersonville
- Fistful of Tacos opening brewpub in New Albany
- Victim of fatal dog attack identified
- Clarksville finalizes purchase of former Marathon property
- Silver Creek reopening plan includes virtual option, face mask policies
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.