Sean East (Bradley): The New Albany graduate is a 6-3 sophomore guard on the men’s basketball team. East has entered the NCAA’s transfer portal for the second time in his college career. During his recently-completed season, he averaged nine points, 3.7 assists, 3.2 rebounds and 28 minutes while starting 20 of 24 games for the Braves. East, who played his freshman year at Massachusetts, shot 42.4 percent from the field, including 34.9 percent from 3-point range, and 83.3 percent from the free throw line while ranking second in steals (24) for Bradley, which went 12-16.
This Week's Circulars
A look at those lost in January, 2021
Mark Alan Smith, 61 years of age, passed away on April 7, 2021. He was born on March 19, 1960 in New Albany to Charles and Mary Jo Smith. Mark was a 1978 graduate from New Albany High School, retired as a Lieutenant Colonel with 28 years in the Indiana Army National Guard and was a 40 year e…
Gov. Eric Holcomb has announced that beginning April 6, Hoosiers will no longer be required to wear a face mask when in public. The COVID-19 safety measure will still be advised, though, and local health officials can enact stricter guidelines.
WAVE 3 News Weather
- UPDATE: LMPD issues statement over Friday incident
- UPDATE: Two children in critical condition following New Albany crash
- HIGH SCHOOL BASEBALL PREVIEW: 12 players to watch this season
- 'A servant at heart', Mark Seabrook praised for leadership, character
- Torchy's Tacos opens Wednesday in Jeffersonville
- BOYS' BASKETBALL: Jacobi caps career with huge performance
- New Albany council turns down environment commission
- Beatles music returns Memorial Day weekend with 'Penny Lane at the Park'
- At Home superstore to open in Clarksville
- 10 testify in day one of fatal OWI sentencing in Floyd County