Nan Garcia (Toledo): The Jeffersonville graduate recently completed her freshman season on the Penn State women’s basketball team. Last Tuesday, Garcia announced that she is transferring to Toledo. The 6-foot wing averaged 2.4 points, 2.2 rebounds and 8.7 minutes over 13 games with the Nitta…
Ian Francisco (Kentucky Wesleyan): The Jeffersonville graduate is a senior offensive lineman on the football team. Last Monday, Francisco was named to the Great Midwest Conference third team after helping the Panthers average 224.8 yards of total offense per game during the spring. Francisco…
LOUISVILLE — Trainer Bob Baffert’s Medina Spirit won the 147th running of the Kentucky Derby on Saturday at Churchill Downs before a limited, but boisterous crowd of 51,838.
LOUISVILLE — Todd Pletcher picked up his fourth Kentucky Oaks win when his 5-2 favorite Malathaat cruised down the stretch to win the $1.25 million Longines Kentucky Oaks, a 1 1/8-mile test for 3-year-old fillies, before a limited crowd of 41,472 at Churchill Downs on Friday.
LOUISVILLE — The field for Saturday’s 147th running of the Kentucky Derby presented by Woodford Reserve is set as 20 horses attempt the 1 1/4-mile route under the Twin Spires of Churchill Downs, with each of these 3-year-olds hoping to leave with the garland of roses.
The death of former Kentucky guard Terrence Clarke following a car accident in Los Angeles sparked an outpouring of grief and support from around basketball, including reaction by Los Angeles Lakers superstar LeBron James.
The Indianapolis 500 is set to be the largest sporting event in the world since the start of the pandemic with 135,000 spectators permitted to attend “The Greatest Spectacle in Racing” next month.
AUGUSTA, Ga. — Rory McIlroy stopped by to encourage Tiger Woods as he recovers from multiple leg injuries and might have come away with some inspiration of his own.
New COVID-19 guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention indicate people who have been fully vaccinated against the coronavirus no longer need to wear a face mask indoors and can mingle in crowds, be they inside or outside.
WAVE 3 News Weather
- Judge rules Clarksville must approve Plum Creek apartments
- Firefighters from multiple agencies respond to Floyds Knobs house fire
- Jeffersonville police investigating two recent shootings
- Floyds Knobs home a total loss after Thursday night fire
- BASEBALL ROUNDUP: Biven tosses 1-hit shutout to lead 'Dogs to win
- HIGH SCHOOL VOLLEYBALL: Three big hitters highlight NTSPY finalists
- Eastern Band of Cherokee Indians announces Caesars Southern Indiana leadership team
- UPDATE: Driver dies after collision with train
- HIGH SCHOOL BASEBALL: McEwen pitches Devils past Highlanders in HHC final
- HIGH SCHOOL BASEBALL: Letson helps Highlanders beat Bulldogs
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.