This Week's Circulars
Muriel M. LaDuke, passed away Wednesday November 25, 2020 at her home. She was the former Muriel King, born in Chicago, Illinois and was the former Executive Director for Southern Indiana Respite. She was also the founder and Executive Director of Kaiser Home Support Services. She was very i…
David Troder Pacey, 69, of Milford, OH, passed away on Thursday, November 26, 2020 at IU Health Methodist Hospital in Indianapolis, IN. He was born on April 12, 1951 to Arthur and Marie Graves Pacey in Jeffersonville, IN. He was a former Realtor and member of First Baptist Church Charlestown…
Patricia Ann Hilbert, 62, of New Albany, passed away on November 20, 2020. Scott Funeral Home, Jeffersonville, is entrusted with the arrangements.
Shoppers this Christmas are considering not only what gifts to buy, but also how safe it is to shop in person with COVID-19 surging. Retailers have spread out special sales in an effort to reduce the typical Black Friday blitz. Health officials are encouraging more online shopping to reduce exposure to the pandemic. Brisk sales are anticipated, though; the National Retail Federation predicts November-December sales to increase between 3.6% and 5.2% over 2019.
WAVE 3 News Weather
- $2.2 million Hoosier Lotto jackpot hit in Southern Indiana
- Southern Indiana mom working to 'start over, start fresh'
- NBA: Newest Pacer has Jeffersonville roots
- Community remembers Rock Creek teacher Melinda Roellig
- Formal charges filed against Charlestown man arrested for molestation
- Local hospitals issue advisory amid surge in COVID-19 cases
- Habitat for Humanity Clark/Floyd welcomes Stover family to new home in Clarksville
- Clark Memorial Health bans visitors due to COVID–19
- BOYS' BASKETBALL: Jacobi's 44 points, 18 rebounds fuel Dragons
- COVID-19 claims another life in Floyd County