• High school: Charlestown.
• Parents: Linda & Greg Abell.
• Sports/clubs/activities I’m involved in: Cheerleading, track & field, National Honor Society, Spanish Honor Society, WPMQ Radio & sports-broadcasting club, Student Ambassador, vice president of senior class, member of Bethany Christian Church, Twist-N-Turns cheerleading.
• GPA: 4.72.
• Favorite moment/memory of my spring sport: Having fun and team bonding with my friends during practice and conditioning.
• What I miss about my spring sport: I’ll miss my coaches and teammates most of all. We were always cheering each other on and helping each other improve. I’ll miss the bond we had.
• College plans: Attend Ball State University’s honors college and major in dietetics.