• High school: Floyd Central.
• Parents: Melissa & Tony Weddle.
• Sports/clubs/activities I’m involved in: Softball, FC Radio/TV.
• Favorite moment/memory of my spring sport: My favorite memory of FC softball will always be all the bus rides and team dinners together with my teammates. My all-time favorite memory will be when Macy Wilkens fell face-down over the pitcher’s mound right after the team had a serious talk about getting serious during practice.
• What I miss about my spring sport: I miss all of my teammates and the Friday night lights.
• College plans: Play softball at the University of Louisville and major in business while minoring in communications.