Sports Editor Craig Pearson and reporter Josh Cook discuss the latest in high school sports and more in Clark and Floyd County, welcoming personalities from coaches to athletes to the show. In this 2019-20 debut, we discuss Week 1 football matchups.
This Week's Circulars
Lowell E. Young, received eternal life on Monday, September 16, 2019. He was born on July 30, 1924 in Salem, Indiana to Robert and Norma Davis Young who preceded him in death. He was a machinist for many years for the old Martin Sweets Company until he left in 1973 to join his son in the bus…
Funeral service 1 PM Thursday, September 19, 2019 at Swarens Funeral Home, Ramsey, IN. Visitation 2- 8 PM Wednesday and 10 AM - 1 PM Thursday.
After a series of deadly shootings across the nation, the list of stores asking customers not to bring their guns inside is growing. Walmart's on the list, after a mass shooting in August inside one of its Texas stores, where 22 people were killed and 24 others injured. Kroger, which had a deadly shooting in October at one of its Louisville stores, also is asking customers not to openly carry their guns inside. So is Meijer, Aldi, Target, Walgreens, CVS, Sam's Club and others. Starbucks has had a similar policy in place since 2013.
WAVE 3 News Weather
- UPDATE: Georgetown police chief, sergeant put on paid administrative leave
- Charlestown announces 120 acre regional sports park
- New Albany set to open first new hotel in over 20 years
- New partner joins Maxwell's House of Music in Jeffersonville
- New park named Shirley's Arbor coming to Jeffersonville
- Two women charged with staging robbery at Sellersburg business
- Woman found dead Monday in New Albany identified
- FOOTBALL: Floyd Central's Wenkers Wright owns the night
- Baptist Health Floyd to add Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome Unit
- A NEW BEGINNING: Nicaraguan family finds home in New Albany