This Week's Circulars
Cynthia "Cyndee" R. Ashton, 61, passed away on Thursday, August 15, 2019, at Clark Memorial Hospital. Cyndee adored her family. She entertained them by telling stories, and they enjoyed listening. She enjoyed traveling, shopping, and decorating. She is survived by her sister Dana Ashton of J…
Softball Legend Jeff McClure 63 died Aug 14th Son of Leon and Betty McClure Memorial Service New Albany Anderson Field #1 Aug 24th 7pm.
Do you think a new ordinance in New Albany, restricting when fireworks can be set off, will deter residents?
In response to noise complaints, the New Albany City Council has narrowly passed an ordinance limiting when fireworks can be used inside city limits. Now, residents of the city can only use consumer fireworks legally during certain times 15 days a year: June 29-July 11 and Dec. 31-Jan 1. The new regulation comes with teeth: a $150 fine for the first offense, $300 for the second, and $500 for each thereafter. Permits can be obtained by organizations wishing to use fireworks outside those specified times.
WAVE 3 News Weather
- New consignment shop opens at Clothes Cottage location in New Albany
- New entertainment venue to replace downtown Jeffersonville parking lot
- Floyd County teen charged as adult for arson
- New Albany man charged with sexual misconduct with a minor
- arc's downtown Jeffersonville headquarters invades the senses
- Molester appeals 120-year sentence in Clark County
- Floyd County Council members approve pay increase through attrition
- ALL AFLUTTER: Monarch Festival and Art Fair is Saturday in New Albany
- New Albany church raises funds for teenager's funeral expenses
- Coroner identifies Jeffersonville man killed in weekend crash