You ask the questions, we find the answers.
This Week's Circulars
Masako N. Santos, of New Albany, Indiana, passed away peacefully on Monday, July 15, 2019 at Silvercrest Nursing Home at the age of 89. Masako was born in Okinawa, Japan and endured many hardships in her young life including protecting her younger siblings during the occupation of Okinawa by…
Lester C. Bottorff Jr., 87, passed away Saturday, July 13, 2019 at Westminster Village. He was retired from Colgate. Lester was a member of CCCC, VFW, American Legion, Moose Lodge, FOE. He was also a member of Sacred Heart Catholic Church. Lester served in the U.S. Air Force during the Korea…
Hiram Eull "Wally" Wallace, 91, went to be with the Lord on December 27, 2018. This gifted and beloved gentleman was a shining example of a loving patriarch, husband, father, grandfather, great-grandfather, and cherished friend to so many. Wally leaves behind a legacy of selfless character, …
Juanita M. Glasscock, 74 of Charlestown passed away on Friday. Funeral services will be held on Tuesday at 1:00 P.M. at Grayson's in Charlestown. Visitation after 11:00 A.M. Tuesday.
- Southern Indiana responds to effects from marijuana-legal states
- Destructive black carp found near Indiana waterways
- Arrest made in fatal shooting at Jeffersonville tire shop
- Ouster of some hotel residents early sparks protest in Clarksville
- Goshen girl with terminal illness raises calves as final wish
- UPDATE: Suspect faces felony charges in Jeffersonville stabbing Thursday
- Arrest made after Jeffersonville noise dispute boils over
- Jeffersonville native, 79, a bench pressing phenom
- Victim in Wednesday shooting at tire store identified
- Luxury apartments, retail planned for Woerner Avenue in Clarksville